From Thursday’s games:
- Brent Seabrook. Bern, has played 2 great games so far. If the season ends Sunday, he will be MVP. He led the Bears over Stockholm 4-2 with 3 assists, 4 hits and 2 blocked shots.
- Bern’s fourth line of Drew Miller, Lance Bouma and Steve Bernier was plus 2 but played only 3 minutes in a 4-2 over Stockholm.
- St. Petersburg’s line of Brad Richards, Valterri Filpula and Blake Wheeler accounted for 4 goals and was plus 4 in a 6-3 win over visiting Prague.
- Bratislava (0-2) has allowed their opponents to score 4 goals in one period in each of their two games.
- Patrice Bergeron, Zurich, fired 7 shots on goal and had a goal and 2 assists in a 6-3 win in Bratislava.
- Alex Steen, Frankfurt, scored with 33 seconds left in overtime to beat Minsk 5-4. Joe Thornton earned his first point as a member of the Inferno with an assist on the goal.
- Patrik Berglund, Minsk, took two shots and scored on both of them in a 5-4 loss to Frankfurt. He finished the game plus 2.
- Andre Markov’s slapshot goal with 44 seconds left broke a 1-1 tie with Gothenburg to give Moscow its second win in two games.
- Tyler Seguin, Oslo, scored two goals, including the winner in the Outlaws’ 4-3 defeat of Copenhagen. Tomas Hertl assisted on both goals.